Friday, April 4, 2008

A Blogging We Will Go

So my Aunt has been trying me to get a blog for a while...though I'm scared that I won't be able to keep up with it as often as I'd like. I decided to use Tuhmayto-Tomahtoe as our name because Lee and I are so different in so many ways, yet very alike in others. I thought that it might suit us well. Hopefully as I continue to post blogs I can keep everyone up to date with our little family, and share any news that might abound. As for now, I'm off to figure out this whole blogging thing and try to set it up a little more to my liking...

3 comments:

lwesberry said...

I'm the first to comment on your blog...beat you! I love you!

irvy said...

yea!!!!! I'm glad to see your blog!!!

Love you!

Aunt Kim

Emily Benton said...

I love you. Tell Jacob my heart is sad and I miss him.