Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sick Day Shout-Outs


This is the kind of day we had today:






Puking is NO fun! (Just ask Ellie.)

However, I do have two AWESOME friends that helped out immensely. First, my sweet friend Libby did a knock-and-run and left Gatorade on my doorstep. Who can blame her, right? No one wants those yucky germs.

Then, my other sweet friend, Jessi, showed up at my door with Sprite, popsicles and a smoothie for me. I feel so spoiled and loved today. What a blessing it is to have truly caring friends. I know I can count on these girls any time I need them.



Lee was also a tremendous help today. He went into work late so he could take Jacob to school for me, then he left early to pick him up from school. Thanks to him I was able to take a nice nap to make up for the rough night I had with the kids. He is an amazing husband, and I am more thankful for him every day. Here are some cute shots of him playing dinosaur tackle with Jacob. This has become a nightly ritual.








Thanks to all for being so awesome and helpful!

3 comments:

Kirst said...

Hang in there Amy! We've been thinking about you tons this week and hope everyone gets over the sickness soon.

Amy said...

Thanks sweet Kirsten!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

awww! those pictures of ellie on the floor or adorable, but so, so so sad! I am so glad all that is over! .... I have now linked your blog to mine, so I will be watching more often, I don't know how I forgot to do it before! thanks for a great day!