No, she came last Saturday night (a week ago) since Ellie's birthday was Sunday. She woke up paci-less at 11:30 that night and stayed awake until almost 3:00 am - that's when I caved, stuck a paci in her mouth, and she was asleep within minutes. I'm a total failure! Aaaaahhh!
Anyway, it was GREAT to see your face at stake conference today. We must catch up!
3 comments:
wooHOO!! Happy birthday to the birthday girl!! Does the paci fairy come tonight??
No, she came last Saturday night (a week ago) since Ellie's birthday was Sunday. She woke up paci-less at 11:30 that night and stayed awake until almost 3:00 am - that's when I caved, stuck a paci in her mouth, and she was asleep within minutes. I'm a total failure! Aaaaahhh!
Anyway, it was GREAT to see your face at stake conference today. We must catch up!
HappY BirThDaY sweet Ellie girl!
Post a Comment