Sunday, October 26, 2008

50 Fun Facts

1) Favorite object in your room? Definitely my bed (I LOVE to sleep, and it's so DARN comfy!!)

2) Have you ever smoked weed? nope

3) Do you own guns? Yes - don't ever try to break into my house, or you'll feel the wrath of those guns!

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I really like to get the blue ocean slushie

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nah, not too nervous

6) What do you think of hot dogs? They are pretty good

7) Favorite song? Me & You, Kenny Chesney

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Mr. Pibb - fresh from the fountain - YUM-O!!

9) Can you do push ups? Nope, and i dont need to

10) Can you do a chin up? Maybe one...maybe...

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding set

12)Do you like naughty or nice? Hmmm...mostly nice

13) Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, quite a few, actually - only 1 has been my fault

14) Do you like to work on your Birthday? Nope...I think that it should be a holiday


15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I don't stand up for myself enough

16) What's your middle name? Rae

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.


1.
Im so tired!!
2.
I wish that Lee didn't have to go to work tomorrow
3.
I miss my mom


18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Ink cartridge

19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly? Kool-aid, Mr. Pibb and water

21) Current hate right now? This headache that I can't get rid of

22) Do your friends love you? They better

23) How will you bring in the New Year? With my hubby at home most likely

24) Where would you like to be right now? At the beach with my family

25) Name three people who will complete this? Who knows...

26) Do you have any odd personal habits? Don't we all?

27) What shirt are you wearing? Georgia Tee

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Don't know...never slept on satin sheets

29) Can you whistle? Yup

30) What will you be doing in a year from now? Hopefully still being a mommy and a wife...that's my life!

31) Would you be a pirate? Definitely not, I'm too nice

32) What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is on the radio

33) Favorite girl's name? Elisabeth Kate :)

34) Favorite boy's name? Jacob Ryan :)

35) What's in your pocket? No pockets

36) Last person that made you laugh? Lee

37) Best toy as a child? Barbies

38) Worst injury you've ever had? Bruising my heel when I got dropped once at cheerleading practice

39) Do you love where you live? It's ok...I'd rather be out west somewhere

41) Who is your loudest friend? ??

42) How many dogs do you have?1

43) Does someone have a crush on you? Of course, my sweet husband

44) How many cats would you own? None

45) What are you gonna do for your next birthday? Who knows?? That's a ways away...

46) What is your favorite candy? Kit Kat - but it changes every once in a while

47) Favorite Sports Team? UNC Tarheels basketball team

48) Where is the next place you want to travel to? Destin

49) What were you doing 12 AM this morning? Sleeping like a rock

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Do I REALLY have to get up?!?!

1 comment:

irvy said...

Amy - you need an update - I know I was not one to talk but I'll make you a challenge - I'll update 2 more times before Christmas if you will.

Love you!
Aunt Kim