Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Big Move!

AHHHH! We finally sold our house and will be moving to Columbus (GA) next Saturday. I have been waiting for this day for the past 15 months! But why am I so scared?!?! It will be so weird for me to be living in another town since I have lived in Warner Robins all my life. Another thing that makes it so hard is that I am going to be leaving my sister, my best friend. It will be so weird to not be able to drive to her house in less than 5 minutes to take her cookie dough or something silly like that. Oh well...the good news is that I will only be about an hour and a half away from her, so I'll still be able to come and visit every now and then pretty easily. Anyway, I didn't plan on ending here, but my motherly duties call. More to come later...

No comments: