Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trip to Albany, Ga

Last weekend we went to visit our really good friends Josh and Melissa in Albany. They took us to the Flint Riverquarium, and the kids LOVED it! Here are a few pictures to show you all the fun that we had!


Lee holding Jacob up to see the baby alligators.


He was mesmerized while watching the turtles.


Lunch time!


The kids were really excited to see a real "Nemo".


This little turtle came right up to the camera when I held it over the tank. I guess he thought that it was food.


The huge sturgeon. These things can get pretty big. I saw one in Idaho once that was over 800 lbs!! It was amazing to see that big thing move through the water so gracefully!


Our happy little family.


Jacob and Ellie


Jacob thought that Josh was pretty wonderful. He even told me the other day that he thinks that Josh is missing him. :)


After helping "Uncle" Josh throw rocks out of his lawn to the vacant land next door.


Melissa and me. She's one of my BEST friends!


At the end of a long, fun day!

The kids screamed the whole way home, but it was well worth it! It has been almost 2 years since we've seen Josh and Melissa, and it was SO nice to catch up with them. We had a GREAT time!

1 comment:

irvy said...

I LOVE the picture with Jacob and Ellie looking out of the window!!!